Saturday, March 31, 2012

52 Week Colour Challenge, St Patrick Blue



St Patrick Blue....hmmm, another new one on me.

 As the RFL clothes fair was on I went shopping. Luckily I found a few items that I wanted to buy and one of them fitted the colour for this particular week. LeeZu's Glitter Pants in blue were perfect and fun too. High waisted glitter hotpants...says it all really...lol

I teamed it with another purchase, this time from Bliss. The cropped fur galet with furry detached sleeves was another fun piece of clothing to wear. Sexy and fun, it shows off just a little bit too much torso, such that if you stretch upwards you ever so slightly flash the world.

Usual suspects for everything bar my hair. I chose a Naughty cut that I am not even sure is around anymore. It fitted perfectly to the look.

RFL is a good cause that could use help from everyone, the clothes fair, and other similar events, are an easy and painless way to donate funds. Help support the cause so cancer can be beaten.

Arty shot here:

Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT CE PaleLips DEB
Hair: Naughty Black_Curly Gathered Hair
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Blue Opal (Big)
Eyelashes: [ glow ] Clean thick 04
Top:
! Bliss Fur ! Lecker
Shorts: Glitter Pants /blue by LeeZu!
Shoes:  Slink Lulu Stilettos White
Make Up: *Fishy* Kokeshi Gloss – Muted
                 *Fishy Strawberry* Kokeshi Eyes v.2 - Smokey Turquoise


No comments: